Who We Are
This website https://paciol.com/ is operated by PACIOL PTE LTD. Our registered office is located at 2 Venture Drive #15-29 Vision Exchange Singapore 608526.
Our website is only available to Singapore residents, businesses and legal entities (“the Serviced Country”). We do not accept orders from individuals outside of the Serviced Country.
By placing an order on our website or by phone, you warrant that:
– You enter into a legally binding contract .
– You reside in the Serviced Country.
The Contract is formed between You and Us
- When you place an order online, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order. Please note that the receipt does not constitute the acceptance of your order until a confirmation email has been sent to you. Your order constitutes an offer to purchase services from us. All telephone and online orders are subject to acceptance by us and we will confirm acceptance during a telephone conversation or by email.
- Subject to verbal or written confirmation, items ordered may be replaced by substitutes, subject to actual availability. For services that cannot be exchanged, we will contact you to cancel and refund if the amount is paid.
- Unless otherwise stated, all online orders will be processed within 7 business days. Business days exclude Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- You must pay in full using the payment option selected when confirming your order.
We may provide links to other companies’ websites on our website, regardless of whether we are affiliated with us. We cannot guarantee that the services you purchase from the websites we link to be of satisfactory quality.
Price and Payment
- Prices for all services are displayed on our website from time to time, except where there is an obvious error.
- Our website contains services with few packages and, despite our best efforts, it is always possible that the prices of services displayed on our website are no updated.
- We are under no obligation to provide you with an incorrect (lower) price even after we have sent you the confirmation email.
Our Refund Policy
- We warrant that the services you purchase from us through our website will be of satisfactory quality.
- Our liability with respect to services purchased through our website is strictly limited to the purchase price of the services.
All notices you give us must be addressed to PACIOL PTE LTD located at 2 Venture Drive #15-29 Vision Exchange Singapore 608526. We may notify you using the email address or postal address you provided when you placed your order.
Events Outside our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these Terms and Conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- Our waiver of default does not constitute a subsequent waiver of default.
- Our waiver of these Terms and Conditions is not valid unless you expressly waive and notify you in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions and the documents expressly referenced therein constitute the entire agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any prior agreements, understandings or understandings between us, oral or
- We acknowledge that neither of us relies on any representations or undertakings of the other party in entering into this Contract and that neither of us has relied on any representations, promise or undertakings made between us prior to this contract, or we admit that nothing written is implied in the Terms and Conditions.
- Neither party shall have any remedy, whether oral or written, with respect to any false statements made by the other party prior to the date of the Contract (unless such false statements were made fraudulently). ), the other party’s sole remedy is not liability for breach of contract under these Terms and Conditions.
Our Right to Vary these Terms and Conditions
- You are subject to the policies and conditions in effect when you order our services. However, unless required (if required) by law or regulation to change that policy or these terms (applies to previous orders placed by you), or if you notify us of any changes to these policies or these Terms and Conditions prior to procuring our services.
Law and Jurisdiction
Contracts for procuring services through our website are governed by the law of the Republic of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with such an agreement shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.