Why Choose Paciol?
Paciol is the best company in Singapore for accounting and tax services. Our team consists of taxation experts who have years of experience and unparalleled domain knowledge. Their financial understanding is perfect for helping you design future-focused tax strategies for your business.
The experts on the Paciol team follow a client-focused approach to serve your business. They are knowledgeable on personal tax rules to help business owners manage their personal finances. Their strategy for handling taxation tasks consists of the following steps:
● The team analyses your business structure and determines the tax rules
applicable to your firm.
● They evaluate your financial records and identify the correct procedures
for filing tax returns.
● The experts identify the GST registration requirements and other
compliance matters for filing GST returns.
● The team creates a comprehensive taxation and accounting plan to serve all your financial compliance needs in a way that meets regulatory
● They review your firm’s financial records periodically to identify
issues and design strategies for resolving problems.
● They deliver regular reports to help you understand your business’s
financial and tax-related situation.
These strategies can help your company develop a seamless tax management system to ensure complete compliance with regulatory norms.
1. What is the meaning of single-tier taxation?
The single-tier taxation system indicates the presence of a flat tax rate applicable to all qualified companies regardless of their income or the difference therein.
2. Which body oversees company taxation in Singapore?
The Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore (IRAS) is responsible for overseeing all revenue collection functions within the country.
3. What is ECI filing in Singapore?
ECI stands for Estimated Chargeable Income. ECI is a mandatory requirement for companies without exemption from the same. This filing requires companies to provide a declaration for the projected taxable income within three months before the end of the financial year.
4. What is Form C-S filing in Singapore?
The Form C-S filing is for declaring the final taxable income of the company at the end of the financial year.
5. Can I manage my tax requirements with in-house resources?
You can use internal systems to manage your taxation systems. However, experts suggest that you hire professionals because they can provide end-to-end guidance, support, and advice for managing your tax filings.